Spring and Fall Clean-up
Thanks to our lovely Midwest climate, spring and fall present a number of maintenance chores that must be handled within a certain time period to ensure that your landscape is kept healthy through the rest of the year. As experts in landscaping and lawn care, we offer comprehensive spring and fall clean up services that help keep your lawn looking and feeling amazing through both summer and winter too.
Our goal is to get your lawn and landscape ready for a beautiful spring!
Spring clean-up tasks include:
- Removal of sticks and twigs packed into turf grass and flowerbeds
- Inspect and clean gutters
- Annual pruning of Perennials, ornamental grasses, roses, and crape myrtles
- Application of systemic fungicides and insecticides to trees and shrubs to help defend against seasonal pests and disease (Blackspot on roses, scales, boring insects, mites, etc)
- Apply tree and shrub food for long lasting fertilization and granular weed prevention
- Top dressing beds with mulch
Everybody can think of something better to do with their weekend than chase leaves around the yard with a rake.
We offer leaf clean up and collection services to keep your lawn and landscape looking great as the leaves start to fall.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Removal of leaves in beds, patios, decks, gutters, and lawn
- Removal and disposal of all debris
- Gutter cleaning
We offer weekly, biweekly, seasonal, and scheduled appointment leaf cleanups for special occasions like Thanksgiving or Christmas. We can help you with your home lawn or the entire neighborhood!
Contact us today to start your fall cleanup for your home or neighborhood.